Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Meet the Foursomes!


Tis' Christmas dinner was a lil' late, 4th Jan, but it's still within the 12 days of Christmas!

Ate at a Thai restaurant cause after I ate Thai food at Thailand on New Year's, I kinda miss it. Heh.

And yes, Exchanging of presents' not to be fergotten!


I received a framed precious moments characters with a big 'E' lovingly hand-sewn from Amanda and 2 yummy cookies shaped in a heart and star from Candice.

Well, the most interesting looking one would be this..




















Looked like soil filled flower pots isn't it?!

It's actually Regina's home baked Fudge Cake, part of one of her presents fer us.




















Decorated with Chocolate Fudge fer dessert.
The 2 swirls by Candice and the abstract artwork by Regina.





















Just so glad to meet up with them again after a loooong time!
Us gathering is always just so ebullient and merry!

No comments: