
Awestruck when I reached home after school!
SUNFLOWER GALORE!
Over the phone, mummy said it was big, but how big?!
I thought it'd be a normal sized one like the dozen roses my dad gave my mum!
The bouquet was so huge, it reached the display board and it's bigger than my head!
Really overjoyed!
The size doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts and seeing them beaming gleefully beside me as I type this now really made my day!

We couldn't celebrate on the actual day as Alvin has mid-term test on Total Defence Day?! (15th)
But he made it all the more special through surprises leading up Valentine's:
1. Having a sumptous Kushingbo dinner on Tuesday though he just simply refused to help me get the night's special crayfish dish. WHY!
I being stubborn, didn't bother to take it too.
2. Wednesday, he presented his specially handmade gifts...
I LOVE THIS ROSE A LOT!
Skillfully made! Beautiful!
and this display bottle too!
(poster at the back not included)
Both gifts now proudly sit at the displayboard!
3. And on the actual day..
A BIIIIIIIIIIIIG BOUQUET OF SUNFLOWERS!
The bouquet almost fell into the wrong hands as the dumb delivery man sent a wrong package and mine went to a Tan girl. Luckily mummy was alert enough to look out fer the receipient's name!
Feeling so happy and gay, so here's wishing one and
all a HAPPY VALENTINE'S!
+
THANK YOU darLIN!
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment