I did what I enjoy most to maximize my precious time..
Baking late into the night when everyone’s already in lalaland.

Emily’s Masterpiece!
My first brownie without using Betty Crocker’s brownie mix!
I dare say it taste better than her’s.
Wahahahaha..
Kudos to the internet.
I found the 5 star rating recipe within 5mins.

My other masterpiece.
Origini!
Hahaha, filled the plate with love, with mushy Orginis.
I gave one to my mum and she was speechless.
(Or rather, she couldn’t open her mouth due to the extreme stickiness)
Was thinking of offering one to my grandpa.
On second thoughts, the picture of his spoilt dentures changed my mind.
So I gave the other 4 to the mister.
And ate the rest to my advantage, to exercise my jaws.
Needless to say, they're good fer naggy mums too!
Sheesh.
I swore I followed what Amanda and Regina told me to do.
'Cook the Japanese rice the same way as cooking Thai rice!'..

Anyways, they sure do look like masterpieces, don’t they?!

5 comments:
oNIgiRIs laaaaa! hahahahahaha! u n ur originis.... no wonder they were sticky.. so original.. lol!
ahahahhaahhaa!!
My mother say must soak the uncooked rice for 30 minutes first.
Before cooking it like normal rice.Don't they have the step-by-step at the back of the package!??
ONIGIRIS.. sigh..
.. now then you tell me....
Nope, they don't have.. just say add mirin..
And the last time we made sushi, we didn't soak it fer 30mins?
what speed you all use?
my mum told me to cook the rice under 'Quick Cook' instead of 'Normal Cook'
maybe!? I not sure. I also forgot how we cooked it.
Didnt you buy the one with step-by-step?!
Its red and white packaging i think.
hahahaha... n i think i said wrongly the other day.. its not mirin.. hahaha! its just powdered sushi mix.. paiseh.. lol!
Post a Comment