Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Day '10


(The above photo was one of the first few photos taken by me using the DSLR. Though the particular sunset orange alstroemerias was not that focused, I lovvvvvvved the rich colour combi!)

Darling bought me the largest bouquet ever!

We celebrated Valentine's a day earlier cause of the actual day being on CNY Day 1 itself.




Lunched at a shophouse at Spitza, Club Street!

The soup and salad were reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally awesome, saved for the pizza.
Hahaha, I think I ordered seafood pizza that's why, it's a tad too wet for pizza.




Nevertheless, we had a great time there before heading to our respective homes for Tuan Yuan Fan - Reunion Dinner!




Close up of the bouquet.



These pictures were taken by my cousin, Ah Zhen.
(Yea, he had to put his 'logo' there)


Far East Flora still owes me Lambo, Porko, Beefo (Alvin named them) stuff toys till now! (-5th mar). It's supposed to arrive with the flowers, and they called him last minute saying it's out of stock and promised to deliver after CNY.
It is after CNY alreadyyyyyyyyyyy.




Finally, here's the rose that papa gave to each of his daughters!
He gave mommy a dozen in a beautifully wrapped bouquet!
It's a pity that I only remembered to take photo of it after it had withered. Heh heh heh.

No comments: