Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Din Din's 15th Birthday - 4th Apr



Din's birthday celebration (actual on 6th Apr) was held at Tonkichi.
Frankly speaking, other than being famous for it's tonkatsu, I think Tonkichi is blibleahblablorg.
The rest of its food items tasted bland, mostly coated with bread crumbs, deep fried.
Fweel I'm better off eating tasty unhealthy food, at least my palate gets some justice!




Alvin and I gave Din a pig balloon.
(This balloon costs as much as 3 Big Mac meals but don't you agree it's a purrrfect prop for photo taking?! It now hangs in-between the staircase railing, flattened -18th May)
Funneh this pig can fly.
It's meant to be walked but the cashier pumped more helium in so that it won't be flattened out fast.




I think my mum looked very radiant here.
She thinks otherwise, saying that she's fat.






To Piggyflower, this time it's a strawberry shortcake.




Mummeh having a ball of time with da pig.




Geraldine just had to show off her fabulous painted nails, done by Miss Piggyflower.




My dad decided it's time to exercise by walking the pig (遛猪) after lunch - surely a good start to a healthy lifestyle!

No comments: