Hello World,
I’m back at emborghini again.
Reason being, I’ve left Limpets (and the co-owner) some time back.. For better or for worse, I’m not even sure myself.
Although it’s been a long 4 years, and I enjoyed the journey of ups and downs together, somehow, I can't seem to love deeply for some reason I shan't disclose.
I was treated like a princess all these while, and this made me feel all the guiltier – I cannot match up. He is literally a gift from God to me. I still cannot comprehend my foolishness to give his agape love up. But again, life is too short for regrets. I'd just take a step at a time..
By posting this, I think I scared off my potential suitors (if any) already. Haha..
Papa said, “So you’re going to be a spinster?” to which I replied defiantly, “Maybe, who knows?” I just dashed his hopes of kicking me out of the house soon.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment