As the title suggests, it was The Mister's Special Day on the 3rd of Jan!
Eggxactly 2 months before mine!
Haha!
He thought of a nice place to celebrate his special day with me, though I should be the one racking my brains. Heh. And we planned this months before through Skype.
Sentosa so to speak.
Even though I've been there many times, mostly fer beach games dry runs and camps, I haven't been to the newly added attractions at Sentosa. I bet many of you haven't either!

Was hungry, so we ate the Potato Egg Salad with Bacon Bits (made by ME) meant fer supper before we went ahead with our day's activities. As a result, we missed the animal show!


Before that, we sat the sky-lift up to take the ride which was kinda scary as underneath were trees and more trees unlike the ride I took at the snow resort where the thought of falling onto snow aint as bad as falling into the dense vegetation.

With our helmets (they sure know how to milk tourists as these are also sold as souvenir) in tow, we're ready fer the ride!


Alvin bought a photo of us taken by the Luge Mgt.



Fer dinner, it was Gary's HK Cafe at Vivo!
OMG! I simply love it so much! Been missing it fer the past 6 months!
Followed there after was Songs of the Sea - a musical with pyrotechnics, brilliant computer imaging, water jets, lasers, and bursts of fire and fireworks to captivate you.
I thought the first part of the show was rather eew.
The storyline's even more horrid- Eg: Singing songs to save fishes and wake a lady up!
They should just omit the people and let the wonders of technology take over.

The finale was the most spectacular of all.
Didn't capture the bursts of fire though.

Last but not least, his Banana Crumble CAKE baked by The Missus!
Candles and chocolate stencil? were bought in Korea.

Fergot to bring a knife but a plastic fork sufficed. Heh.

His present; bought from online in Korea -A leather bag!
Pardon me fer the card's low quality.
Hadn't really got the time to produce a great one cause I had to unpack my stuff and bake within a day!
Anyway, I know he'd like anything I make, hurrrrrr.
Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
*MUAH*

1 comment:
I feel so tremendously *blessed* to be graced by a girl as glorious & thoughtful as you are.. my 22nd birthday has been my most memorable one to date & its all thanks to you.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLIN! =D
Post a Comment