Calculating split polygons
Phase 13 out of 26
5 mins
>> 2 mins
>> 1 min
Time’s wasted like that while waiting fer a section/elevation to be out.
Sometimes it’d be more frustrating when I accidentally moved something which I didn’t intend to, causing it to calculate split polygons again. Like NOW.
Phase 13 out of 26
5 mins
>> 2 mins
>> 1 min
Time’s wasted like that while waiting fer a section/elevation to be out.
Sometimes it’d be more frustrating when I accidentally moved something which I didn’t intend to, causing it to calculate split polygons again. Like NOW.
While it splits polygons, I tried to:
Right.
All the above’s in my imagination.
Fer a split second, I think I could do all that.
Was reading daily devotionals to pass time instead.
Digested 10 at one shot, not including the previous night.
That’s Saturday and Sunday fer me.
- Search fer split ends on my leg hair.
- Do a leg split to which I’ve succeeded gracefully.
- Split a durian using my 30⁰ blade penknife.
Right.
All the above’s in my imagination.
Fer a split second, I think I could do all that.
Was reading daily devotionals to pass time instead.
Digested 10 at one shot, not including the previous night.
That’s Saturday and Sunday fer me.

No comments:
Post a Comment