Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Regina’s commencement

Regina had graduated with Bachelors of Arts degree as of 9th Jul!

The first ever commencement that I’ve attended.
Took a day's leave for that and thought I could laze in bed more, but I actually had to get up even earlier!



Alvin and I sat at the lounge watching Regina receive her scroll from the live-cast.

At least we could talk and eat. If not I'd have really slept.
Inside, Regina’s dad said he was sleeping until it was nearing his daughter’s turn. Haha.

That must be one of the proudest moments in his life.



What is a graduation without throwing of mortar boards in the air?



NUS Lion from Amanda, Candice and I!


There's this cute lil’ porcupine was a gift from Regina’s Thai tutor.



At UCC spiral staircase.



Her dad invited all of us fer Buffet next at Copthorne King’s hotel's Penang Buffet.

After which we wanted to go KTV but there were only 3 of us and we told the cab driver to head East till we finally settled on playing mahjong at my house before ending the evening at Popeye's.

Did I mention I had another mahjong set!
Ah Kong's tenant left it behind and he brought it back fer me.
Shockness.

That's 4 sets in my house now. Hahaha.



Post Note:
I actually wrote this in office:
So these were all based on my memory of events and photos taken.

I actually wanted to feature My blue butt's photos taken during our mahjong session cause..

KC’s PE shorts ain't on sale anymore!!!

KC's PE shorts will be ancient soon enough
I still own the marroon KCP shorts.
But yes, I can't fit into them.

I have 7 pairs or more of it I think. Hahaha, cause I have to buy extras whenever I fergot to bring to shorts school. Sucker.

They are the most comfortable home wear shorts very or and durable.
Hahaha.. Better than those FBIs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FBI? FBI are investigators.
They are called FBTs.

Em S. L. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WHATEVERrrr......... hahahahahaha

hurrrrrrrrr.. k, FBTs and I don't own any!!!