Zomg..
Regina, the puddlets' godma is going to throw a BBQ baby shower fer them on their 1st month!
Can't believe it.. Hahaha!
Another 'excuse' fer meeting up anyway!
Haven't seen the rest fer months..
After the party, we'd sell one fluffy yellow white pudding hamster..
The rest are fer our keeps cause they're simply too cute to be true!
Market rate fer a pudding is $30-$40!
But it definitely be well below cause we're selling it online..haha
Any buyers before I post on forums?!
Regina would be posting their photos soon!
-posted from NCC auditorium, seat L44
Post Note: 2 puddlets sold and we aren't selling anymore!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha I just said that as a casual remark! But if u want it,also can! I will take more pictures n post soon.
-posted lying on my bed n falling asleep. 3.17pm
btw selling away the babies r so saddening! :(
only ONE baby la.. haha! not more than that!
Post a Comment