Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I need Patience

ERRATA:
The book is a trilogy! Not 7. Haha. I've found them all and loaded into my iPhone!
I left with the last ebook to devour!!



Had been reading a Nora Roberts’ fer the past 2 days, hence the previous post’s hiatus.
It’s a 7-logy book, which of course left me hanging after no.1.

I shouldn’t have touched the book in the first place, can’t stand the idea of not having a proper closure.
Googled, and it turned out that to date, only 3 out of 7 were published!!
Damnit, I thought I could read all 7 by this holiday!

Whatever, considering 3 out of 7 is still not too bad I decided to do an online purchase.
Wanted them so badly, that believe me, I went to Amazon, Acamall, India online (don’t ask me why) and so many others till the cows came home.

ALMOST clicked ‘confirm’ at Ebay when I paused to do a quick mental calculation of how much cheaper it would be if I bought it with Borders 30% coupon which they’d mail me every month.
(Ok, I lied here, I used a scientific calculator. Hurhur)
Then again, I’d have to wait till next month cause the current coupon expired!!
Also I figured why buy when I’d only read it once.
Plus, the overall cost would be pocket-burning, think multiplication of 6! (The first was bought my sis.)


So what came next was to go to NLB online and NUS Linc.
Fer goodness sake, I wouldn’t go to Woodlands, TPY or AMK just to borrow a fiction book and NUS Linc needs to get its books updated!
Argh.


No luck with e-book websites either.
Then the feeling was like as if I’ve struck gold when the word TORRENT appeared right in front of my eyes!
Such an arse, how could I have missed it!

Torrent’s my life saver.. HAHAHA..
It even came as audio format to which was actually quite a turn-off upon hearing a robotic male voice.

Anywaysss, adieu, Adieu!
With the ease of my mouse I shall burrow into my e-books now!
I’d let my eyes rest fer every 15mins, IFF I remember. Hurhur.


P.S.: Happy Holidays to everyone who ended their examinations!
P.P.S.: E.A.R would be catching Madagascar tomorrow, like finally! Yay? Yay.
P.P.P.S.: Mister Alvin Lin, I shall surprise you later and root fer your last paper on Wed. Then we shall ‘partay’ at Din’s concert. HAHA.

No comments: