
Christmas dinner once again!
Fin (by Blue Lobster) Seafood Cafe @ Marina Square, don't ever ever go there!
SERVICE'S Fking Fking !@#$%^&*!!!
The waitress knocked over a glass of water onto Candice and walked off without apologising!
Fking Atrocious!! I thought she was going to get a towel!
I was so mad, I called fer a waiter to clear the mess and told him it was their staff who created the mess. All he did was to put the glass aside and called her over to clear up.
Why couldn't he help with the clearing too?
The f.up bitch came back with a glum kiam pa face.
The rest were cool about it. Madness..
How not to be angry at such 'service'?
Felt so indignant cause the very least the bitch owed my friend was an apology.
Wanted to not pay the 10% GST, which I felt they don't deserve to even smell it but the rest say it's OK(do you think it's OK?? Seriously, I don' understand them.), don't kick up a ruckus.
Fine, but if I were with some others especially my mum.. whoooooo..I can't imagine the scene ahead.
And sad to say, I can't demand the cancellation at the end of dinner cause I kept laughing at jokes and simply couldn't put on a straight face anymore. Sobs
By the way, iced water was served in OILY plastic cups which tasted odd too.
Plus the food were oily nongsense.
(Based on online reviews, people were swearing off to go back there again)
Thankfully, the evening still mananged to end off well with a nice cuppa and exchange of presents at Coffee Club!

No comments:
Post a Comment