Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Southern Ridges - 28th Feb



The last Saturday of the mid-term break was spent hiking at Southern Ridges.

Had a hearty Macs breakfast at Harbourfront mall before setiing off..



Didn’t know the Marang Trail was just a stone throw away!

Of all the trails along Southern Ridges, Marang Trail was the ‘toughest’ to walk.
(Toughest with the apostrophes because it was nothing compared to what I had climbed at Halla Mountain!)

Still, Amanda became all white and pale midway up! (see cover photo)

Till today, there was still no explanation fer it.
Regina said ‘we still couldn’t find a reason! She was walking slower than me.. Was the one running up but I didn’t feel anything.. haha.. Suddenly I turned around she was on the steps already.. I (am) shocked.’The Emborghini News.




Some along the way scenes..



Reached Mt Faber and there were 2 stationery cable cars, purrfect fer kodak moment!



Henderson W~A~V~E!
Did a waveeeeeee video and attempted many jumps here. Hahaha..



At Canopy Walk doing a march down.
It just zigged zagged all the way through the canopy.
A lil' bit ridiculous, even though there's a short cut.



Finally! We reached our destination - HOrT(iculture) Park!



Regina trying to do an Amanda-hair-swirl.
Do you think she passed?

The sun was scorching hot by then. Thanks to my SPF 150 Sunblock, I was the only one who wasn't burnt! Alvin wasn't too actually and he has his dark hide to thank fer. HAHA.

Despite the searing heat, we still had fun playing a maze-ball game.
The best flowers were at the greenhouses.. Unfortunately, they were all locked up!



Till then Folks, it was lunch at Vivo with Candice and Lahiri after that!
Till Alvin and I edit the video too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pai li Pai li (hurry)!

I wanna see the vid!!!

e m i l y said...

Video to be done only after 6th May! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

what!! another 1.5 mths >.<

Anonymous said...

lol! tt's damn long laaaa! u're doing the vid alone or with Alvin?

Em S. L. said...

Both la..my song bank limited..and he does the editing,I give ideas only..hahaha

Anonymous said...

yawnss
so long, when is it gonna be continued?