
At Wild Rocket's atop of Emily Hill!
Always drove pass the hill, but never once did I set foot on it.
In the car, my dad would tell me he used to fight with his primary schoolmates at the top of Emily's hill as his primary school was located at the bottom.
(it had been demolished since)
Now I'm finally here!
Falalalalalala~
Never imagined I'd meet one of my professors at the restaurant that evening too.

(above pic - taken from iPhone)
One of the most delicious appetiser I had so far!!
A plateful of thinly sliced smoked salmon topped with alfafa (my current favourite veg) and other garnishes!
10/10!!
Alvin had a plate of ____ fer appetiser, oops I fergot!
Hahaha..
But to wrap it up, the 3 course meal plus complimentary soup and bread was purrfect fer a guy, but a tad too much fer me cause I couldn't finish my crab linguine.

The night ended beautifully with a surprise~ A basket of sunflowers was delivered to my house while we're out fer dinner!!
Thanks fer making the night wonderful mister darling! *Muackkers!

2 comments:
hello! I think anniversary is spelt with a double 'n'! :)
just for fun. hehehe :)
woah...... sianess.. when i have time then i do it again........ haha
Post a Comment