Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Holy Communion



1) I had this really huge piece of Matzah bread which I randomly picked from the dish.
And this was the largest I’ve ever took thus far, hence the photo.


2) Unbeknownst to me, the next the Holy Communion items were repackaged to this!
Individually packed as a precaution due to the H1N1 Virus scare.


3) And the following week after was this - wafer!.. to present*


Eh.. Forgive me, but I do not like the tasteless wafer nor the medicine-tasting grape juice.
Complains.. tsk tsk tsk.. C’mon, I’m very sure I’m not the only one guilty of that. Hurr.

Aright, it’s HOLY COMMUNION!
The taste ain’t important, and I do not partake it blindly.
These thoughts were immediately erased once pastor leads us into prayer. Hurhur

I partake them knowing the truth, in a worthy manner - that Jesus was pierced for my sins and scourged for my healing. And that I am walking in divine health because He bore my sins, disease and pains.
I will live long, strong and healthy!


*Alvin and I had to catch a play in the evening, hence we went fer first service (service starts at 9am but we reached at 7.30am to book seats and to have breakfast at Macs'!) at Eng Wah Cinema! Yaaaa... My first at this overflow room!
The seats were sooo comfy, I was not surprised many dozed off.
NCC gave the whole church a CD each (a relevant message which Pastor had preached SARS period) and a lil' red card which contained Psalms 91 verse. =)

No comments: