I thought I strained myself too much while cadding non-stop fer 2 hours on my laptop.
Uh oh. I felt dizzy.
The dizzy spell happened not once, but thrice within a span of a few minutes!
Thought to myself:
-Did I ate lunch today? Checked.
-I sat cross legged? No?
-I am that weak?! (Never experience fainting spells before)
Noooo.. that can't be happening, so I started to cad even more furiously to ignore the dizzy spells.
(On the hindsight, I thought I was weird to continue what I was doing.
Should have got up and rest on bed instead but I refused to believe I was that weak I guess. Haha)
It turned out that Singapore experienced tremors from Sumatra's 7.6 magnitude earthquake at 6.15pm and a few minutes there after.
Am sorry to hear about the devastating news, but at the same time, that explained I am not weak after all!!
Jasmine felt the house shook.
I was just next door but I felt nary a shake.
If I knew, I would have ran downstairs to see the swaying chandelier.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment