
OOOOOoo.
Didn't expect Alvin's dad to actually give me a pot of cotton plant.
(see back post: Giant Q-Tips)
At first it didn't take too well to it's new site, its leaves were turning all yellow and brown.
Thankfully my dad suspected the yellowing maybe due to the harsh sunlight (and not the lack of fertiliser) so we brought it under the shade and here it is now blooming happily away at my house!
I expect more cotton bolls (no I did not mispell) in December as there are many new buds emerging!

What you see here are now ready for harvest!
In fact, these cotton bolls are ready for harvest a few months back.
But I couldn't bear to pluck them out.
Might as well, as I do not know what to do with them nor have I the knowledge to spin them into yarn or make them into Q-Tips.
So there, I'd leave them as they are and wonder if they'd just fall off the branch some day to produce a new generation of cotton plants..

No comments:
Post a Comment