Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Blessings



Seasons' Greetings!

This was taken on Christmas afternoon at the park connecter.
Was on the way to do some shopping, have Christmas dinner with Alvin's family and catch Avatar when I spotted these 2 toadstools along the sidewalk!
Kinda special to me since I haven't seen anything like these since I moved here -- Christmas Toadstools!


Christmas Eve morning was spent at Hideaway Spa - Thai Massage in Phuket with darling!
Had a great time doing lunch at Patong Beach after that. Yum yum yum. Tom yam. Hurhur.
Shall blog on our Phuket trip soon!

Meanwhile, I bought myself the legendary fragrance, Chanel No.5 Eau de Parfum, for Christmas at Duty Free!
*Egad* it's pricy, but it has a soft floral musk scent which I desire! Heh.


Alright, till then!

Merry Merry Christmas to one and all!
God Bless for the year ahead!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments: