
I had this post drafted long ago.
Was trying to accumulate photos.. Haha
Here's with Din Din slapping on Skinfood's Black Sugar Mask on our faces..
It exfoliates and tenderizes your face making it ultra smoooooth babeh!
I highly recommend this!
You can try with normal brown sugar (2 cups) and milk (5tbs) to exfoliate your body too.
Able to replace milk with honey.. But as to how much, agak-agak (estimate it) yourself.

This mask was from Faceshop's - "Su Hyang Snow Replenishing Mask Sheet”.
I can't comment on this cause it's my first time using it. Just picked a mask of out the 10 over different types from my cupboard.
Er, my face felt moisturised. (fullstop)
I've accumulated about 30 over facial mask sheets (for normal skin) by asking whoever who were going to S.Korea to get them for me this year.
Ridiculous taxes imposed and profits made here, facial products are 50%-70% cheaper there!

And finally, the eye masks which I bought online.
These, I consider a waste of money la.
I don't seem to sleep early.. but they really soothe your eyes, cause they turn icy cool in the air-conditioned room!
Last of all... the ultimate MASK >>>
- Emily de Na'vi -
Tried by using my most recent full frontal photo taken at Phuket.
Try it here! (It's in French, but I guess it's easy to figure out =) )

No comments:
Post a Comment