For his 25th, I brought the Mister to Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery.
He had a list to choose from,
from dinner in a romantic setting where you can get to witness sunset at Sentosa;
to the semi-outdoors where you can see horses in a distance;
to the international ones..
and he chose this>>
A Global All Day Breakfast menu.
Breakfast for breakfast, breakfast for lunch, breakfast for dinner.. you geddit..
It's rather interesting (and pricy) too.
You get to pick a breakfast set ranging from Japanese, Yemen, Tunisian, Swiss, Scandinavia.. 16 different countries.
We went fer the most challenging one, breakfast for breakfast.
Woke up early fer it kayyyy.
DarLIN had MEXICAN breakfast set.
Burrito, scrambled eggs, potatoes, beans, salsa and guacamole topped with sour cream.
Fer me, it was a really heavy English breakfast set.
Scrambled eggs, a huge sausage, half a tomato, baked beans (not your usual Heinz), bacon (ooo..) and the very delicious mushrooms..
Should have picked Scandinavian (salmon!) or Belgium (waffles!) breakfast set.
(Why I chose English huh, cause all my favourites were in it except tomato)
Darling also ordered Cous cous salad with grilled salmon skewers.
I think the salmon skewers stank, couldn't stand the smoky smell.
To down our breakfast fit for a king (and queen), we also ordered 2 special types of drink concoctions with weird names I can't recall. (Mine's called Princess something something?)
In total it was S$40+ per pax fer breakfaaaaaaaaaaaaast.
I couldn't finish much (just recovered from my bout of diarrhea due to an allergic reaction to some medication)..
Was so paiseh when I was about to leave.
The owner, an Angmoh Guy, (ok, his name is literally Guy) came up to me, "O, you couldn't finish?" with sad tone. It's like as if his food sucked.
Fer the record, it didn't la..
My only pet peeve here>>
Couldn't take any photos in there cause the Angmoh owner's a lil' p(r)etty sensitive over pictures taken at his restaurant.

After church service that day we had a mini Häagen-Dazs ice-cream cake fer DarLIN!
And his present was an exercise bench (also included as present for Christmas and Anniversary of last year's cause I didn't get any fer him except cards.. so bad right.. hahaha) from me.

3 comments:
CORRECTION! I had MEXICAN!!!!
And it's spelt 'diarrhoea'
nooooooooooo diarrhea also can! that's american!
Post a Comment