I've forgotten about my BlogPress App in my iPhone..
I'm looking forward to next week, a new phase in my life! Till then, I'm most unhappy to announce I look like a ghastly and gaunt P.O.W. suffering from major lack of sleep & sunlight, staring at the comp from night to morn, vice-versa. Ayam fweeling liiiiight-headed.
However, I know I'd emerge victorious & glorious in the aftermath with Jesus as my aid. Amen to that & Cheerios!
P.S.: After eating for weeks, I conclude Bengawan Solo's walnut cakes are better than banana cakes. BUT I bake much nicer banana cakes. Period.
P.P.S.: If you've seen my tweets >> A continuation - As Indians are called Apu-nehneh & Chinese are called Cheena-pok, what is the term of endearment for Chin-dians?!!
- Posted from BlogPress, iPhone
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes! i love bengawan solo's walnut cake!
Post a Comment