Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Um.. To bathe or not to bathe

I actually wrote many pieces of blog post, leaving them to decay in my iPhone.

Wrote them during my 8 mins journey from Esplanade to Paya Lebar station on the way home from work. From Amanda's birthday to funny quotes of my tour guide's in Hokkaido.

I wonder when will they enter into my web diary someday.. I'm just too tired to switch on my Mac, christened Hemily (short-form for Hi Emily), after work every weekday. I figured I ought to give my eyes some rest..

Then comes the weekend. All the more I feel I should give my eyes a well deserved break. But more importantly, I find weekends too precious to let blogging occupy my time. Editing and montaging of photos can take up quite a bit.

Now, I'm just taking 3 mins to blog because I'm procrastinating to bathe. Good lord. Yes yes, I should get my butt up after I press "Done".

Till then, have a blessed weekend bumblebees!



- Posted from BlogPress, iPhone

No comments: