Some points to why I am blessed to be able to enjoy work:
+ Designing a shopping mall with people is more fun than doing it alone. Gone are the days of hair twirling/wrenching
+ A whopping 17 NUS Archi people are here, which includes me. Considering my graduation batch has only about 90+ people.
+ Wednesday Weekly lunch gatherings for the AY‘05 batch. We make it a point to lunch at a better restaurant after each pay day
+ My potted non-spiky cacti named Calendostraphurasus (collectively) which I got them from Hort Park. I water them twice a week and may change their name again when I forget
+ Office’s located in a shopping mall. Early dismissal spells zig-zaging through the mall (be it Korean grocery or clothes stores) before hitting the train station
+ Friendly, helpful and patient colleagues are brownie points =)
+ Though I work till late, I don't seem to mind for the joy of the Lord is my strength, Amen.
- Posted from BlogPress, iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment