Thanks fer the surprise!I let you hijack fer ONCE ONLY. Thanks again anyway! Muack!
happy bday emily=) hv a blessed and happy yr ahead =)
Hey emily, happy bday!!! May your hair grow more volumnious every year? I saw the 22 number on the pic and I was like darn it, u just reminded I am heading towards my mid 20s!sobs, i thought I jsut turned 22 only!
Haha, thank you Glenda and MayeeEh, yea, MORE VOLUME!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks fer the surprise!
I let you hijack fer ONCE ONLY. Thanks again anyway! Muack!
happy bday emily=) hv a blessed and happy yr ahead =)
Hey emily, happy bday!!! May your hair grow more volumnious every year?
I saw the 22 number on the pic and I was like darn it, u just reminded I am heading towards my mid 20s!sobs, i thought I jsut turned 22 only!
Haha, thank you Glenda and Mayee
Eh, yea, MORE VOLUME!
Post a Comment