HAHA
SUPER TIGER HAPPY TODAY! *ROARS*
It’s PAYDAY TIME!
My first ever pay cheque with CPF deducted plus a 50cent donated to Chinese Fund.
What the heck is a ChingChong Fund by the way.
Previous ‘pay cheques’ came in wads of $50 notes.
The thickest wad (with the most number of 0s) came from my internship in Korea..
If only the notes came in dollar sign, then Woah I tell youuuuu…..
Comin’ back,the high light was while going to the bank to deposit the cheque with my friends, I spotted Kelly!
She said ‘THE COMMENCEMENT MAGAZINE PAYMENT IS READY FER COLLECTION.’
ZOMG.
EXACTLY AFTER A YEAR!
Can you believe it took so long? *gasp*
I actually gave up hope on getting the payment already.
Kelly said one of the companies hadn’t paid up so it’d be delayed.
To make matters more complicated, the person whom we liaise with in school resigned.
I decided to take it as another co-curricular activity (since I did numerous co-curricular activities back in year 1 and 2) and ferget about the payment.
Haha, so there! I fergot all about it till I met Kelly today.
God doesn’t short-change people!
I got my due payment! And know that I’m going to receive more as He’d always gives more than what one asks for!
P.S. : I spread the Good news to Regina today cause she’d get her payment too! And Amanda asked why am I a money plant. WHY?
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment