First day at work was fun with friends to the left and right of me.
Was allocated a temporary seat at a ‘God-forsaken’ corner.
But I love it here.
4 year 3 interns at this bay.
Around 10 more elsewhere.
Imagine what it would have been if there were none.
It's great that I can listen to my mp3 player too!
It had been left on the shelf since I came back from Korea.
The only downside's that I can't access to some sites nor blog..
Amazingly, Chick Tracks comic are available though the controversial site is banned in Singapore!
Fer now and till July, I'd just have to type and send an e-mail to myself during work before returning home to pepper the blog with fabulous photos and post!
Read Fishing Trip Part I - Calm before the storm!
I shall be touching more on part 2 soon!
Excerpt from tag left behind by a certain someone replying to Alvin's post..
'annoymonus: ianyway i dun think it was very enjoyable for her as i made her uncomfortale by jerking her up and down as she was riding me P.S i am not shin
2008-06-04 11:09 AM #
annoymonus: should ne mich tt is wet right!! she is on top!!!'
Ooo.. o.O
Can't wait!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment