
Night time belonged to Alvin DarLIN!
Celebrated our first anniversary together.
Check out my eye bags..
Slept at 6am cause I had to finish doing up my presents fer him.
O yeah, last minute.
But the ‘concept’ was conceived during Reading week whilst studying fer Heavenly Mathematics.
(And I am so gonna S/U it now. Pui. But considering every question (15-20marks each) was a 2 liner answer like this small paragraph here, the fact that I passed was eye popping.)
I took the Mister to Stone Grill since he hadn’t been there before.


The whole 2nd level was ours fer a good 20mins >> excellent photo-taking opportunity.


This was when my addiction to Portobellos resurfaced again.
By the way, my obsession to sashimi had faded, though I like them still.
Presenting my presents from darling.
To look at what I gave him, check out the mister’s blog!
He bought me the book, 'Destined To Reign'.

The bookcase was done by scouring technical board, putting plastic and a nice print over it.
Being fastidious, he wasted many boards to make it purrfect.
And the product's brilliant!
He has talent fer design isn't it?


The book also included a self-made bookmark.

He also gave me a mug fer collecting dust. Hurhur.
And a sticker which I think wasn't that nice cause he photoshopped my head till it’s too flat!
But overall, I still love the gifts he showered me with!
*MUAH*

No comments:
Post a Comment