5th may, would be when the list of those selected fer external crit be out.
It either spells
a) the external critics being interested to know more about one’s project
or b) they pinpointed serious flaws in it and one have to resit RIBA Part1 the following year again.
I would rather not be in the list and I am sure many of my peers have the same sentiments too.
Once in a while, I’d confide in Alvin and ask him to pray fer me.
And something wonderful happened.
What best time it was fer the new Solid Rock monthly issue to be out the day before the list was sent!
Before I opened the magazine, I asked Christ to speak to me and He did!
Let not your heart be troubled and bask in the Blessings of Deutronomy 28.
That was the gist of Pastor Prince’s end of year 07 sermon which I didn’t get to hear!The anointed message allayed all of my fears, prayed in tongues and had a good sleep that night knowing everything had came to pass.
So this morning, as I opened the e-mail, I wasn’t afraid (though my flesh betrayed me by my heart pounding faster)
Scanned through the list in a second and Praise be to God (!), I am eagerly looking forward to end of exam and Durian Feista Buffet on Thursday now!
P.S.: I am watching Harold and Kumar 2, Escape from Guantanamo Bay tomorrow. Hoo. It better be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment