I didn't!

I was treated HAAGEN DAZZZZ Ice Creaaaam instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was craving fer Midnight Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, but it ain't there anymore! (And fer a looooongest time, it hadn't been back. Please come back.)
I settled fer Belgium Chocolate instead.
And I was as happy as a lark with a Korean movie to boot!
Hurhurhur, it was Alvin’s virginal R(21) movie and he thanked me fer watching with him. LOL.
I think he should thank me more fer watching Harold & Kumar with him instead cause I watched no. 1 in tears (figuratively), it was a total waste of time (especially so when we watched it in Japan) seeing these 2 lame nongsense going to White Castle just to get their burgers.(!!!)
The only consolation was when they had these 2 women having a diarrhoea competition at the ladies which made me laugh. - Incredulous.
And today, Alvin and I planned to WALK all the way to eat at Fei Fei’s Wantan Mee at Joo Chiat.
However, we threw in the towel under the sweltering heat and ended up at PP’s air-conditioned food court . Hurhurhur.
Which I think was God planned cause..
No.1, I met Pat and Vannessa at PP.
Haven't seen them fer a long time and what purrfect timing, Pat just got back to Singapore yesterday.
Gotta catch up with her soon!
No. 2, I got myself a diamante letter ‘E’ pendent and chain.
No. 3, I finally bought a watch after my Tissot died out on me in Korea at the same old shop where I got my ol’ watch!
Had been scouting one fer months cause my eyes would always fall upon men's watches.
Most of the time, I think their designs are a tad much nicer.
No. 4, Alvin got himself a pair of new earphones!
To conclude incoherently,
Haagen Dazzzzzzz beats Ben & Jerry's handsdown.
Haagen Dazzzzzzz beats Ben & Jerry's handsdown.
Who cares about 318 calories and 20.7g of fat?!?!
On a side note, I am onto the CALENDARS topic now computing the Easter holiday. *sniffs*

No comments:
Post a Comment