Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Light as a Feather

Good day folks!

Submission is finally over!
Feeling as light as a feather. (God, Literally too please)

Shall confess over having great results as this is the year of manifested blessings!

Tis’ final submission is also something to talk about whereby going to church a week prior to submission is unprecedented!
Printed panels very early!

Thank you darLIN fer helping and encouraging me too!
And to my parents fer buying breakfast at 6+am and having crunchy sweet apples to eat every night. Hurhur.

God really multiplied my time! Thank you! MUAH!
Looking forward to Miracle Seed Sunday!

And here’s a long due letter from Serene to be posted up!

Dear Emily,

Greetings from down under. Life is really good over here and I miss you badly.. You got to be the sweetest angel ever. Physically, you are beautiful. Mentally, u are intelligent. Socially, you are a good company. Honestly, you got to be a friend I never had.

Time flies. Though I haven’t been spending time with you over the recent years because of school, our friendship will always be in my heart. I will always remember the times we had in TPJ and how we had fun during PE and admiring my tennis coach…

Thanks for visiting me at my place before I went for my SEP. You are dearly missed.

Once a best friend, always a best friend…

Loving you,
Serene…



I’ll be writing you a sweeeeeeet one too, I promise!


Taken during CNY!

Fer now, it’s FACIAL before catching a monthly movie outing with darLIN!
And having a pre-exam dinner with Foursome.
Heavenly Mathematics?, I only know 10% of you. I’ll get a 100% by 8th May in Jesus’ name, Amen!


Ahh…… and it’s off to beauty sleep now before the fabulous facial therapy..

No comments: