Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Durian Feista!


Overall, the Durian Feista was nice.

I recommend it, but be warned that you’d stay away from durians fer quite a while (depends on individual)



It’s at Goodwood Park Hotel at the deli.
 

Had Durian Mousse Cake (the best), durian puffs, durian crepe with fruits and ice-cream and durian brownie puffs (horrid).



Durian Mousse Cake was less rich compared with Emicakes.
So fer those who likes cake this way, it would certainly be great!

Durian puff was ok, cause I don’t really fancy creamy stuff.



Durian crepe with ice-cream serving came in 2 rolls.
This was what overloaded my lunch.

Thank God the waitress adviced me to not order another mousse cake.
I tend to overestimate myself with regards to ordering food.



As fer the durian brownie puffs, my verdict:
Durian and brownie don't blend well.
The paste overpowered the brownie resulting in a weird taste and texture (gooey).

With that said, my plate of puff was promptly shoved to Alvin, my food bin. (Hurhur, it rhymes. And together it’s Albin.)

Well, if I am at Orchard Area again before Jul 31st, I may pop in to get a mousse cake again!

No comments: