">"Tried baking a couple of days ago after I went fer a jog.
A JOG(ke).
I better start working on my stamina.
What’s a 10mins jog when Alvin could just stride to catch up with me.
Threw in my (orange) towel and my ‘jog’ turned to a leisurely stroll to pick shells at ECP.
The mister had to literally drag me away from the beach to go to the mart before sun sets.
Hoo.
We planned to bake brownies.
Alas, in a hurry, I pulled the wrong premix off the shelf!!
My supposed ‘brownie’ ended up being a MOIST CAKE fer heaven’s sake.

Found out the blunder only when I noticed the mix was a tad more watery than usual.
Naturally, the mix seeped out from the cake container much to our exasperation.

And it continued to flow mindlessly in the oven till the heat conquered it.

And most naturally, half of the cake is still waiting to grow mould in my fridge till this very day.
(the other half was eaten by Alvin)

Showing off, the bakers.
Hurhur.

No comments:
Post a Comment