Though I’ve so many fishing khakis now, I can still remember something special about each fishing trip sans the date.
However, this was so retarded that I kept smiling as I lay on my bed at night (with mayee beside me), recapturing the crazy hilarious events that took place earlier in the afternoon.
On that particular Tuesday, Alvin, Mayee, Michelle, Shing Lam and I went as a group fer fishing.

Here’s Michelle RIDING on Shing Lam.
Throughout, Mayee and I kept POKING fun of them, with Alvin singing ‘Stick a banana in your ear’ and ‘Choogah Choogah Choo Choo’ from ‘Charlie the Unicorn’ show.

It was also my first time PITCHING UP A TENT at the jetty which I really think it was a good idea fer what came later on.
Yessss, the sky began to turn dark. The winds showed no mercy and threatened to blow the entire tent away.
And holy moly, our hair were standing! It’ static and lightning’s about to strike anytime.
My first experience was with Pat and Claud. Haha, always wanted to witness this phenomenon again, since *gulp* 7 years ago.
Now the magic’s back!

My line got tangled up and a good lil’ Samaritan ran over to help me.

The first ever fish that Shing caught!
The rain stopped after a while.
But it soon got worse. In the midst of the storm we had to tie the tarpaulin over the tent to prevent water seepage.
Many a times I had to jump, catch and pull the tarpaulin down with all my might as it flapped furiously in the wind before someone came over to secure it. And when one of the raffia string broke loose, hell broke loose.
Mich and I had to scramble into the tent to act as weights.
Oo. I AM A TENT WEIGHT!




No comments:
Post a Comment