Here's the PEAs list that Obasan Ng requested!
-Dissertation Site Survey
-Dissertation Drafts
-Dissertation Consultations
-Dissertation Readings
-Dissertation
-Dissertation
.
.
.
More DISSERTATION!
Should I work Part-time?!!!
Hahaha, that's fer me. Bleargh.
Ok here goes..
The Usuals:
-Baking
-Flyer
-Shopping (BGS)
-Slumber Party
Alvin and I:
-Much Ado About Nothing Play Under the Stars(!!)
-Video Editing (WAH & SOBS! Hardwork but terribly fun!)
Foursome:
-Marina Barrage Picnic
-Island Hopping (This had been kiv-ed fer years!)
Everyone and Anyone:
Movies-
-Night in the Museum 2
-Ice Age 3
-Angels and Demons
-Transformers 2
Fer the 'Foursome' category, I've actually bought something really ENGLISH ENGLISH after my exam! It's beautifuuullllll.. PLUS considering the fact that Alvin and I scouted fer it FROM ONE END OF THE ISLAND TO THE OTHER, it's really something worth it!!
Haha.. what's that mon! Well, it'd only be revealed if we succeed in fulfilling one of the activities!
I'd be using it this Sunday though! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Can't wait to show off. LOL
-Dissertation Site Survey
-Dissertation Drafts
-Dissertation Consultations
-Dissertation Readings
-Dissertation
-Dissertation
.
.
.
More DISSERTATION!
Should I work Part-time?!!!
Hahaha, that's fer me. Bleargh.
Ok here goes..
The Usuals:
-Baking
-Flyer
-Shopping (BGS)
-Slumber Party
Alvin and I:
-Much Ado About Nothing Play Under the Stars(!!)
-Video Editing (WAH & SOBS! Hardwork but terribly fun!)
Foursome:
-Marina Barrage Picnic
-Island Hopping (This had been kiv-ed fer years!)
Everyone and Anyone:
Movies-
-Night in the Museum 2
-Ice Age 3
-Angels and Demons
-Transformers 2
Fer the 'Foursome' category, I've actually bought something really ENGLISH ENGLISH after my exam! It's beautifuuullllll.. PLUS considering the fact that Alvin and I scouted fer it FROM ONE END OF THE ISLAND TO THE OTHER, it's really something worth it!!
Haha.. what's that mon! Well, it'd only be revealed if we succeed in fulfilling one of the activities!
I'd be using it this Sunday though! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Can't wait to show off. LOL

6 comments:
you kena cheated please
sprayed already wot.
ENGLISH ENGLISH??
a tea set? haha
nope! amanda got it already, thanks to alvin..
i used it today!! HAPPY!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
its in a picture somewhere!
haha!
Excellent Blog every one can get lots of information for any topics from this blog nice work keep it up.
Post a Comment