
It was a week after Mid Autumn Festival; nevertheless Hui Ying took this opportunity to call for a Mid Autumn gathering as well as to celebrate Kian Wee's 23rd birthday!
Held at Darryl's place, near Dempsey area, I am surprised to find many foreign ambassadors' residence here. (I'm an Eastie)
Many owned large guard dogs.
Darryl has a dog too, a young frisky Beagle who went around eating mooncakes on the table.

Ain't Kian Wee's cake special?
A moooncake pyramid with a fire sparkler for a candle.

Group shot here.
Trying to do various hand signs to state "K" & "W" and another with "K-I-A-N-W-E-E".
Somehow, we posed like Power Rangers.

Classic candid snapshot. I like.
Alvin took us unprepared for the camera.
Look at Kian Wee's expression and Chuan Dian still trying to figure out how to a "N" with his fingers.

Had a looong stroll after the zi char dinner and mooncakes.
Miao brought some bubble solution bottles along and we had a great time blowing those bubbles.
It was kinda surreal, blowing bubbles along the heavily guarded streets.
The carefree and wonderful feeling was however not very well captured in the photos.
O yes, some of us stopped over for ice-cream at Dempsey's Ben & Jerry's which was where I won the Halloween's Trick or Treat Bus Tour.
Talking about that made me think of my missed goodies. Hmph.

No comments:
Post a Comment