I told her I have no idea.
Moments later, she came up to my room with a white styrofoam plate.
"Ma'm bought. New ones."
On it were three pieces of fishes - Long ones, longer than my palm.
I've never seen this particular type of fish before.
Was pretty amused that she brought raw fishes up to my room fer me to take a look.
I could only grin at her and say, "Okok."
"How many fish you want?"
Since they're longer than my palm, "Mm.. I think 1 fish is enough, thank you."
Dinner time.
I went to look fer the new dish.
There's a bigger fish on the table (why didn't she tell me about it?), but I can't seem to find my long fish. It's nowhere on the table.
"Tinaaaaaaaaah, I thought you cooked a fish for me? Where's it?"
"I did."
"Where? I cannot find it."
"There." *points*
.
.
.
I stared at it for the loooooongest time then I burst out laughing uncontrollably.
The fish is even smaller than the head of its companion la.
"Tinah! I thought it's a big fish? What happened? How to eat like that? My dinner.. Why didn't you tell me it shrunk?"
She started laughing too.
And even more when I took photos of it.
Yea, in the end, I still ate it (it's so bony!), but not before she fried an additional omelette to go with my rice.
"Tinah, remember to tell Ma'm not to buy again."

No comments:
Post a Comment