
C.A.R celebrated my 24th Birthday by prawning with yours truly.

Buying SQUIRMY WRIGGLY WORMS in hope for a better catch. ~
Post note: The worms are just an added bonus fer SKILLED prawners.
If you're a noob, don't bother spending money on them.
The complimentary chicken heart would suffice.

Regina's the only girl who was brave enough to hook them up.


Considering it's friday night and the rest were shagged from work, they extended the supposedly 2 hour session to 3 cause they're hooked on prawning!
Then Amanda, who was the one who called for extension, got bored during the last half an hour cause she caught zilch, started fiddling with her new camera.

A total of 13 prawns was a new low for me! Bah bah black sheep
I found it very puzzling that no one dared to skew the prawns alive except me.
Compared to handling worms, prawns are nothing isn't it?!
They aren't even slimy, their shells feel plastic!


Mmmmm...... and the night ended with feasting on lightly salted bbq-ed prawns!
*loves*
O but it didn't end there for Candice.
She happily sucked all the prawns' head for their juice till I reminded her the prawns just had worms fer their last meal.
(I believe the prawns were reared on chicken hearts and the worms hadn't been digested so I had no qualms consuming them)
Poor girl, she had memorable night at the toilet that night. Heh heh
Photos courtesy of R.A.

No comments:
Post a Comment