Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Pre Exam Dinner - Crab Bee Hoon!



Foursome had a pre exam dinner just fer Amanda!
Haha, well, cause Emily doesn't have any! Heh


We went all the way to Ang Mo Kio's Melben Seafood just fer their famed Crab Bee Hoon dish.

Had been wanting to eat the Crab Bee Hoon fer as long as 2 years!

About 2 years back, Cheng Xi bought it fer me and I could never ferget how superrrrb it was..
He fergot which restaurant he bought it,(there were 2 restaurants at AMK selling this dish) so I assumed it was from Melben via the net.
(My ol' post here)


After the bill came, then only I knew how much my dinner costs a in Jan'07!
Hahaha!
Of course we had other side orders such as cereal prawns and scallop tofu.
All these were more than enough fer the 4 of us.

*Burps!*
Would definitely bring my family there another day!
And all the best to those having their examinations soon!!

No comments: