Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Haha, 2008 marked my first encounter with Trick or Treat..

I was reading the papers when 4 kids (including 2 celebrity’s sons) came and pressed our door bell yelling ‘TRICK OR TREAT!!!’ followed by giggles.


The next thing I knew was that my mum had to push me out and entertain them when I refused and kept saying the longest NOoooooo(s)…

I was like at my worst.
Disheveled hair (just bathed), oversized tee (rag n flag, though it states ‘s’ size), sexy shorts (KC PE shorts with slits damn high cause the seams burst.. haha), pale and with specs..
The kids might think I’m dressed up fer Halloween too.

Thus I was in a rush to give out sweets and only saw Vlad Dracula and his pumpkin at first.

To my horror, I saw more lil’ ghouls coming up with paper bags and what nots..
Haha, I gave the vampire so much sweets, the last 3 only had 2 -3 sweets each before I emptied out the entire packet.

At the background, their mums was taking photos..
Eew.. I hope the gate bars covered my face..

‘Thank you! Thank you!’ and more giggles..

‘Thank you, Bye bye!’
And that was the end of my first Trick or Treat encounter.


(Why did I say thank you instead of welcome!! O plus, why do people bother to celebrate a satanic day in the name of 'fun'?)

No comments: