Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surprise Bouquet! -20th Nov


I couldn't watch Madagascar and had to wait fer a few weeks fer Alvin's exam to end to go out fer dates (speaking of which we hadn’t went out on a proper date fer MONTHS) right?

He gave me something wayyyyyyyyyyy better than catching the movie!


Titled, ‘Love’s an Adventure’, it represents 2 madagascar characters (Alex the Lion seemed to have gone fer a facelift) plus an elephant intruder!

Wheeeeee! HAHAHA!
Never expected it, SO OUT OF THE BLUE, YELLOW, PINK AND ORANGE!!


I wasn’t at home to receive it, as usual.
Brought KFC over to his house that very evening though he said it’s ok, need not come over.

I am always spoiling surprises.

To think it was on my table and I didn’t even notice it till I called him and he asked if I received anything!
My immediate reply was 'No? What? Card ar?'
followed by 'OMGGgggggggggd..WAhhhhhhh' a few moments later..

The sunflowers must have camouflaged well with my yellow walls..
OK, I am so blurrr.
LALALA!~~~


It really made my day! On top of my shopping spree earlier on!
(I shopped alone fer the first time the ENTIRE day)



My very own version of Madagascar!
The ladybug and Gloria the hippo are my favourite.


I mentioned in Oct 07, I found his old post about his Idea of Love?
Told him he hadn’t completed one particular thing..
Hahahaha, it was merely a passing remark.

The list is complete now!
But of course, the ACTUAL list is endless.. Hurhurhur.


Well, here’s a BIG..



*MUACK!*

No comments: