Friday, October 16, 2009
HP USB Port
CUTE not??!
Name: Cum PokeMe
Gender: Shemale
Traits: 4 holes and a ribbon with extended **** on it's head
I was planing to get a COMPACT USB Port (cause Mac Book Pro only has 2 pathetic ports) but I was given this instead!
Received Cum PokeMe as a souvenir for sending my HP laptop for repair.
(It's so big, it's so, so ting teh!! - wastage of space. I'm leaving Cum PokeMe at home for good)
Basically, the coming to 3 years old HP laptop is now just as good as brand new but stuck in an old shell.
Motherboard changed, DVD driver changed.. and what have you at no cost.
Glad that I bought the 3 year protection plan which it expires this December.
It'd be passed on to my mum fer her to watch dramas online now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i like that :PPPPP
Post a Comment