Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Square Root of Three

Harold and Kumar 2, Escape from Guantanamo Bay was really good!
Nothing like it’s first.

I like crude humor.
It tickles me to bits.
Just like how one of my closest friend moaned during a bout of mahjong.
Woah-Hahahahaha, I could never ferget it!


This was one of the highlights of the show:

Spoiler ahead! -Kumar recited at the ‘wedding’.

'The Square Root of Three' by David Feinberg

I’m sure that I will always be,
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight

Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
With just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun,
As 1.7321

Such is my reality,
A sad irrationality

When hark!

What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply

To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds.
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued,
Your love for me has been renewed



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, what's your problem? hahaha.. please forget the moaning incident, it wasn't on purpose btw.

and it wasn't mahjong, it was a round of poker, on a mahjong table.

Em S. L. said...

Hahaha, I told you I can't.

O ya, POKER, worse.