We even planned to do badminton fortnightly. Excited by the prospects, I specially bought a cross training top for our future biweekly meets. Heh

It has been years since most of us last held a racket and quite expectedly, the game started off with a few missed serves and loads of shuttle cock picking. Only half an hour into the game, we felt we were too ambitious to book a two hour slot. It was hot and stuffy indoors and very soon, I felt a headache was imminent.

Sure enough, I had to take a breather. Amanda joined me, complaining of stuffiness. The ventilation at Serangoon CC was just horrendous!
Throughout the hour and a half game, Candice was the only one who took the least break. I attribute her long standing to the air being fresher at higher altitudes.

The last half an hour was spent slacking and taking photos. All these while, my headache got worse and I just slump onto the chair while waiting for Regina to flag a cab.

The Power 4.
Thankfully, all it took was one long warm bath at Candice's to feel 100% energized and ready to head out to celebrate Amanda's birthday. However, as soon as we laid our butts onto the most comfortable sofa ever whilst waiting for one another to finish bathing, we didn’t feel like moving out anymore.
Then someone had to mention the bright idea of ordering pizzas in. Yay!

Whilst waiting for pizzas to arrive, Regina played Guitar Hero.

The pizzas arrived real late and as you can see, we over ordered.

Haha, so this is how we exercise, and manage to regain our loss carbs at the end of the day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment