Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding of the Lau's - 15th May

Dang!

The much awaited wedding of the Lau family finally arrived.
My younger uncle (er jiu) got married this May.

Other than my younger aunt, it never occurred to me that any of my mum's siblings would ever make it to the aisle as years went by.

The last time (18 years ago) I saw my younger aunt was when she brought her month old child, Elisha, to popo's (maternal grandma) house.
I don't think I've ever seen her husband.
She has since migrated to Israel and gone on to have 7 more children. That's one amazing woman!

It's a pity I only have vague memories of her as she's often not at home whenever we visited our maternal grandparents on Saturday nights.

With that said, it's one of my must do list to visit her family and of course to witness the bible come alive!


As fer my mum's other siblings, they're already well into their late 30s, 40s and with one turning half a century old next year.

So one might have guessed the excitement when we received news that my er jiu's going to bring his then girlfriend home fer dinner back one day.




Fast forward a year later, they're now husband and wife.

May I have a cousin to play with next year!



Post Note: My er jiu mu (his wife) has an online blogshop selling direct import Kate Spade and Anna Sui stuff.
I've always wanted a Kate Spade bag! Haha, am glad I a have good lobang (much cheaper than in SG stores) now!

No comments: