Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FB Games? Toodle Doos

Used to play with FB games, when the period's not appropriate (this meant during the school semester).

FB games were an excuse to give myself breaks.
Breaks from the computer? Gee, I wondered how that helped.

Alvin even changed my password once as he deemed my few hours interval breaks a lil’ too frequent.


Then determined to tear away from the games, a month before submission, I forced myself to make a callous decision (or so I thought at that time) to sell away ALL my fishes in the aquarium (such a pitay cause it took months to get to top 2). Yes, Happy Aquarium was my favourite game. I’m a Pisces, does that make sense? Haha
I also made sure I harvested every darn plant I grew to prevent friends from ‘stealing’.
Had honestly thought I would make a comeback after submission's over!

But much to my amazement, after submissions were done and dusted, all the games which I had played fervently didn’t even interest me the tiniest bit.
Hm?! Yea, how unexpected. Right now, I only logged in occasionally to oblige my friends’ request to send 'free' items or to join in their farm co-op. (If that sounds alien to you, it’s Farmville)
Thus in retrospect, I must have played those games to escape from the harsh reality of doing work all the time and am proud to say I’m not a games addict.


With my sudden newfound freedom, I’m at a complete loss whilst sitting in front of my laptop. (er, to people whom I owe photos to, by this Friday k!)

I have no particular websites to visit other than the occasional online shopping or to attach documents to my emails. Catching dramas are just to while away time and planning for my grad trip seemed to be going nowhere yet.
All others like blog hopping, tweeting, wiki-ing and the like can be done without a hitch through my smart phone.


So........... that’s it toodle doos, I have to end abruptly as it is wayyyyyyy past my targeted 2am bedtime (It's 4.00am!!).

Heh. Before plonking myself infront of the laptop, I was cable surfing ‘I shouldn’t have been Alive’ and animal documentaries on cable TV – Predator CSI (it’s stoopid, talking about a hybrid Polar & Grizzly Bear finding) and Dolphin Bay.
Staring at a 50+inch PlasmaTV is definitely much better than a 15 inch laptop.

Good Night Handsome & Beautiful!

No comments: