Well well.. I may not have the luxury to do this again, unless I further my studies.
So here's my list of recreational activities I'd like to do during my 3 month sabbatical in no particular order:
-Kelong Stay
-Farm hopping
-To RWS
-To Malaysia don't know where yet day trip
-Fishing
-Read finish Destined to Reign & Unmerited Favour
-Read more fiction books
-Do up my travel videos
-Use my Bamboo to create more cartoons
-Renovate my bathroom (should my bathtub stay?)
-Summer clean my room (recreational meh. hence procastination is ok)
-Repair & Expand my wardrobe
-Paint my room to rid the nail polish scratched marks
-Spruce up my porch
-Clear backlog of blog posts
-Graduation trip to Europe
-Hold a garage/online sale for my archi materials or be Santa
-Transfer blog to wordpress (maybe)
-Learn to cook certain dishes from mummy
Those which can be extended to working life:
Attend
-Photography courses
-Pottery courses
-Korean language courses??
-Sign language courses
-First Aid courses
I'll add on the list.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment